Abloy Protec 2 Cliq
In ABLOY® PROTEC2 CLIQ, the CLIQ electronics are integrated with the high security ABLOY® PROTEC2 mechanical disc cylinders and keys that meet these rigorous specifications. Both systems can be integrated together into the same master key system.
With CLIQ technology and its strong encryption the new ABLOY® PROTEC2 CLIQ provides mechanical security combined with electronic security. Keys and key blanks are patent protected.
How Does it Work
- The cylinder is powered by the key
- The cylinder does not have a battery
- Keys have a battery and a built-in clock
- Allows electronic access control without wires
Secure And Flexible
Providing both flexibility and security, this unique system combines mechanical codes with electronic codes in keys and cylinders. The number of combinations of keys is endless. Each and every key and cylinder and key has a unique identity. Best of all, the technology is built to meet future changes.
The ABLOY® PROTEC2 CLIQ system you can easily deny access rights for stolen or lost keys. This system allows you to add keys and give users specific access rights, providing you full control of your keys. You have the ability to check whose key was used when and where.
Audit Trail with Date and Time
Cylinders and keys have built in Audit trail control. The cylinder audit trail holds up to 1000 transactions in its memory. It provides the date and the time when the key was inserted into the cylinder.
Design a system customised for your premises. Build high security zones with ABLOY® PROTEC2 CLIQ cylinders for access control ability and mix with ordinary mechanical cylinders for other areas. Keys are easy to use, just like mechanical keys.
Easy to Upgrade and Customise
An ABLOY® PROTEC2 CLIQ system is easy to install. If you a mechanical lock system already installed and plan to upgrade it, Aus Lock & Safe can easily exchange the cylinders and customize the new keys. In many cases we can have new keys made to fit the mechanical cylinders already installed.
Abloy® Protec2 Cliq Advantages
- SECURE - Dual security - high security mechanical and encrypted electronic.
- FUNCTIONAL - Audit trails from cylinder and key. Power supply from key, no batteries in cylinder.
- PRACTICAL - Master keyed system can include mechanical and electronic keys and cylinders.
- EASE OF INSTALLATION - No wires
- FLEXIBLE - Add or remove keys quickly. Easy change of cylinder combinations.
- COST-EFFECTIVE - Low installation costs. Low maintenance costs.
- TIME FUNCTION - Keys are valid to your specified time and date. Battery in the key allows time functions.
- EASY RETROFIT – Designed to retrofit directly on a mechanical system
- TIMELY ACCESS - Electronic keys can be programmed to be valid for a limited time
- FLEXIBLE KEYS - Keys access rights can be changed easily
- REMOVE KEYS EASILY – Stolen or lost keys can be removed without changing mechanical cylinders.
- TIME FUNCTION - Battery in the key allows time function.
- AUDIT TRAIL - Audit trail is saved in keys and cylinders, can be viewed and reported.
This system is SCEC Endorsed and is used worldwide for professional high security solutions in industries such as;
- Government and Institutional
- Transportation and Utilities
- Health & Education
- Tourism and Recreation
- Corporate applications
Aus Lock & Safe is an authorised ABLOY® PROTEC2 CLIQ distributor and can design and build a Protec2 CLIQ locking system that is customised to your security needs.
Call Aus Lock & Safe on 1800 AUS LOCK (287 562) for a free onsite demonstration and quote.