DC1 - High-security restricted key system
- Patented bump-resistant feature
- Pick-resistant key broach
- Design registered keyway
- Multi-level, multi-broach system
Benefits & Advantages of the DC1 Lock
- High Security – Unique patented bump-resistant system and pick-resistant key broach
- High Flexibility - Cylinder suitable all major commercial and residential lock types, from mortice locks to leversets and deadlatches.
- Restricted System - Key design is protected by Australian and New Zealand law. Only designated master locksmiths can reproduce this restricted key system and only authorised users may request keys.
- Superior Quality - Designed in Australia to the highest standards and manufactured by lock-manufacturing experts.
What is lock bumping?
Lock bumping is a simple technique for bypassing the security of pin-tumbler locks — the locks most commonly used for residential and business doors.
Multi-level Master Key System
The DC1 is scalable for large organisations that operate multiple offices or factories. Locks can be keyed to support multi-level access and restrict the access of certain key holders to particular areas.
The DC1 is endorsed by the Master Locksmiths Association. This product meets high security standards.
Call us on 1800 AUS LOCK (287 562) for a quote.